To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, how long she plans that the consultation for the 2015 review of the Greyhound Regulations (England) 2010 will take.
To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, what recorded number of sea bass were discarded in the (a) Irish and (b) Celtic Sea by Irish vessels in each of the last five years.
To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, what recorded number of sea bass was discarded in the (a) Irish and (b) Celtic Sea by UK registered vessels in each of the last five years.
More of Angela Smith's recent appearances
Labour MP for Penistone and Stocksbridge
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Also represented Sheffield, Hillsborough
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Energy and Climate Change
- Departmental Speeches
- Departmental Legal Opinion
- Bovine Tuberculosis
- Eggborough Power Station
- Transport: Finance
Currently held offices
- Shadow Minister (Environment, Food and Rural Affairs)
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Deputy Leader of the House of Commons (7 Oct 2011 to 15 Apr 2014)
- Member, Administration Committee (2 Nov 2010 to 23 Jan 2012)
- Opposition Assistant Whip (Commons) (8 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2011)
- Member, Procedure Committee (26 Jul 2010 to 21 Mar 2011)
- Member, Transport Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 2 Nov 2010)
- Member, Transport Committee (20 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- PPS (Rt Hon Yvette Cooper, Chief Secretary), HM Treasury (29 Jan 2008 to unknown)
- Member, Regulatory Reform Committee (9 Nov 2007 to 14 Nov 2007)
- PPS (Rt Hon Yvette Cooper, Minister of State), Department for Communities and Local Government (11 Oct 2007 to 29 Jan 2008)
- PPS (Yvette Cooper, Minister of State), Department for Communities and Local Government (8 May 2006 to 11 Oct 2007)
- PPS (Yvette Cooper, Minister of State), Office of the Deputy Prime Minister (before 10 Nov 2005 to 8 May 2006)
- Member, Regulatory Reform Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 7 Nov 2007)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 42 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 36 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 71.19% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 7 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 114 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Angela Smith’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 251 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 6 Jan 2015.
Support in the capacity as an MP
Name of donor: Fundraiser organised by myself and another Labour MP
Address of donor: n/a
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £8,706.83 was raised of which I received £3,960 for my General Election
Date of receipt: 13 November 2014
Date of acceptance: 13 November 2014
Donor status: n/a
(Registered 10 December 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from