The information requested falls within the responsibility of the UK Statistics Authority. I have asked the Authority to reply. ONS Letter to Member - Parkinson Disease Death (PDF Document, 119.1 KB)
The information requested falls within the responsibility of the UK Statistics Authority. I have asked the Authority to reply. ONS Letter to Member - Learning Difficulties (PDF Document, 135.04 KB)
The information requested falls within the responsibility of the UK Statistics Authority. I have asked the Authority to reply. ONS Letter to Member - Jobseekers Allowance (PDF Document, 121.2 KB)
More of Rob Wilson's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Reading East
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Schools and Families
- Universities and Skills
- Home Department
- Communities and Local Government
- Departmental Official Hospitality
- Departmental Recycling
- Higher Education: Admissions
Currently held offices
- The Parliamentary Secretary, Cabinet Office (since 27 Sep 2014)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Commons Science and Technology Committee (1 Oct 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (19 Jan 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Innovation, Universities, Science and Skills Committee (10 Mar 2008 to 30 Sep 2009)
- Member, Innovation, Universities and Skills Committee (9 Nov 2007 to 10 Mar 2008)
- Shadow Minister (Education) (3 Jul 2007 to 19 Jan 2009)
- Member, Procedure Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 19 May 2008)
- Member, Education & Skills Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 22 Oct 2007)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 34 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 4 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 85.55% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 16 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 155 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Rob Wilson’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 197 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from