The exact composition of the UK delegation for the Financing for Development Conference in Addis will be confirmed nearer the time.
Over the last six years my Department has provided £7.6 million to the International Labour Organisation (ILO) for specific programmes where this represents value for money. DFID is currently funding programmes delivered by the ILO in India, Bangladesh and Nepal.
DFID works across government to contribute to the overall HMG response to these issues and works closely with international partners, including the World Bank and UN agencies. For example, DFID is helping shape the EU’s development spending to effectively address the root causes of migration across Africa and the Middle East. We are also providing technical expertise through the World...
More of Justine Greening’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Putney
Entered the House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Communities and Local Government
- Home Department
- Non-domestic Rates
- Heathrow Airport
- Departments: Redundancy
- Departmental Manpower
Currently held offices
- The Secretary of State for International Development (since 6 Sep 2012)
Other offices held in the past
- The Secretary of State for Transport (14 Oct 2011 to 6 Sep 2012)
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 31 Oct 2011)
- The Economic Secretary to the Treasury (13 May 2010 to 14 Oct 2011)
- Shadow Minister (Communities and Local Government) (19 Jan 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister (Treasury) (3 Jul 2007 to 19 Jan 2009)
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 22 Oct 2007)
- Vice-Chair, Conservative Party (1 Jul 2005 to 6 May 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 9 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 88.00% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 34 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 181 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Justine Greening’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 674 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from