The cross-border boundary for water regulation in England and Wales is complex. The Silk Commission acknowledged this in its second report. The Government is currently considering the recommendations made by the Commission as part of my commitment to reach a political consensus on the way forward on Welsh devolution. This includes the proposal to align the boundary for legislative competence...
More of Stephen Crabb's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Preseli Pembrokeshire
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Work and Pensions
- Welsh Language
- Trust Ports
- Natural Gas
Currently held offices
- The Secretary of State for Wales
Other offices held in the past
- The Lord Commissioner of Her Majesty's Treasury (6 Sep 2012 to 15 Jul 2014)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Wales (6 Sep 2012 to 15 Jul 2014)
- Assistant Whip (HM Treasury) (12 May 2010 to 6 Sep 2012)
- Whip, Whips (19 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Treasury Committee (18 Nov 2008 to 10 Feb 2009)
- Member, International Development Committee (7 Nov 2007 to 10 Aug 2009)
- Member, Welsh Affairs Committee (20 Jul 2005 to 18 Dec 2007)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 15 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 82.02% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 18 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 128 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Stephen Crabb’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 247 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from