How Stephen Crabb voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted strongly for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Voted very strongly for reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted strongly against a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted strongly for increasing the rate of VATDetails
- Voted very strongly for greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Stephen Crabb hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
The Wales Office has identified no duplicate payments since 2010.
There is no prohibition of alcohol in my Department. This includes ministerial and official Private Offices.
The stationery and postage costs incurred when sending a ministerial reply to hon. Members is not separately identifiable from general office stationery and postage costs.
More of Stephen Crabb's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Preseli Pembrokeshire
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Work and Pensions
- Welsh Language
- Trust Ports
- Natural Gas
Other offices held in the past
- The Lord Commissioner of Her Majesty's Treasury (6 Sep 2012 to 15 Jul 2014)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Wales (6 Sep 2012 to 15 Jul 2014)
- Assistant Whip (HM Treasury) (12 May 2010 to 6 Sep 2012)
- Whip, Whips (19 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Treasury Committee (18 Nov 2008 to 10 Feb 2009)
- Member, International Development Committee (7 Nov 2007 to 10 Aug 2009)
- Member, Welsh Affairs Committee (20 Jul 2005 to 18 Dec 2007)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 16 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 84.28% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 18 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 124 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Stephen Crabb’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 220 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.