To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what guidance his Department issues to NHS England on sharing accountability for prescribed specialised services with clinical commissioning groups.
I place on record my indirect interests in the register entry for my right hon. Friend the Member for Greenwich and Woolwich (Mr Raynsford). The Chancellor had a throwaway line in the Red Book referring to a review he plans to undertake if he is re-elected and in government about whether the airport in Plymouth is needed and should be reopened. Let me point him in the first instance to the...
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, how much LIBOR funding to date has been awarded to organisations or projects that benefit from the wider armed forces community (a) nationwide, (b) in England, (c) in Northern Ireland, (d) in Scotland and (e) in Wales.
More of Alison Seabeck’s recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Plymouth, Moor View
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Left Parliament on 30 March 2015 — General election
Also represented Plymouth, Devonport
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Communities and Local Government
- Ministry of Defence
- Defence: Procurement
- Written Questions
- Defence Equipment and Support
- Housing Benefit
- Housing: Construction
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Defence) (7 Oct 2011 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Shadow Minister (Communities and Local Government) (8 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2011)
- Member, Defence Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 2 Nov 2010)
- Member, Backbench Business Committee (29 Jun 2010 to 3 Nov 2010)
- Member, Communities and Local Government Committee (13 Jul 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Chair, South West Regional Select Committee (11 Mar 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, South West Regional Select Committee (3 Mar 2009 to 11 Mar 2009)
- PPS (Rt Hon Geoff Hoon, Secretary of State), Department for Transport (10 Dec 2008 to 16 Jan 2009)
- Assistant Whip (HM Treasury) (2 Jul 2007 to 5 Oct 2008)
- Member, Communities and Local Government Committee (27 Jun 2006 to 23 Oct 2006)
- PPS (Rt Hon Geoff Hoon, Minister of State), Foreign & Commonwealth Office (8 May 2006 to 28 Jun 2007)
- Member, Regulatory Reform Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 6 Nov 2007)
- Member, Office of the Deputy Prime Minister: Housing, Planning, Local Government and the Regions Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 27 Jun 2006)
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 46 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 129 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 74.98% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 74 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 237 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from