I am grateful, but no thank you.
There is no finish time.
Lord West, may I come in on the back of a comment you made a few moments ago about concerns about the Reserves being at readiness? I think you said that on day one they are not as good as their counterparts. The Ministry of Defence has laid out very clearly the cycle in an enduring operation—a cycle of 10 six-month cycles. The first six-month cycle is to be deployed by the rapid...
More of Mark Lancaster's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Milton Keynes North
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Also represented North East Milton Keynes
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Communities and Local Government
- Afghanistan: Peacekeeping Operations
- Railways: Milton Keynes
- Territorial Army
- Milton Keynes
Currently held offices
- The Lord Commissioner of Her Majesty's Treasury
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Armed Forces Bill Committee (17 Jan 2011 to 8 Mar 2011)
- Member, International Development Committee (10 Aug 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Communities and Local Government Committee (18 Apr 2008 to 23 May 2008)
- Shadow Minister, International Development (6 Jul 2007 to 11 May 2010)
- Whip, Whips (8 Nov 2006 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Member, Defence Committee (18 Jan 2006 to 29 Nov 2006)
- Member, Office of the Deputy Prime Minister: Housing, Planning, Local Government and the Regions Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 18 Jan 2006)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 83.21% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 23 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 186 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Mark Lancaster’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 163 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 8 Dec 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Serving Officer, Royal Engineers Territorial Army. Payments received from the Army
Pay Office, Kentigern House, 65 Brown Street, Glasgow G2 8EX:
1 April 2014, received payment of £1134.69 for 11 days military service between 1 September 2013-28 February 2014. (Registered 2 April 2014)
10 Sept 2014, received payment of £1,813.63 for 14.5 days military service between 1 March-31 August 2014. (Registered 10 September 2014)
6. Overseas visits
Address of donor: Grainger Suite, Dobson House, Regent Centre, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 3PF
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): guidance, accommodation and subsistence (est value £815)
Destination of visit: Belgium and France
Date of visit: 3-6 July 2014
Purpose of visit: Study tour of military cemeteries and battlefields
(Registered 8 July 2014)
9. Registrable shareholdings
(a) Kimbolton Fireworks Ltd
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from