How Philip Dunne voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted strongly for greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted strongly against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
- Voted strongly against a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted very strongly for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted very strongly for university tuition feesDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Philip Dunne hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
The Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (DSTL) returns the number of procedures involving animals to the Home Office on an annual basis in accordance with UK legislation. Details of the Annual DSTL returns to the Home Office from 2010 to 2013 are given in the following table. Animal species (type) Rodents Pigs Non-human primates Other Rabbits Total ...
The Ministry of Defence is considering a number of options to sustain the attack helicopter capability. No decision has yet been taken on the procurement strategy.
There are currently 762 people in receipt of the Armed Forces Independence Payment.
More of Philip Dunne's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Ludlow
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Communities and Local Government
- Non-domestic Rates: Garages and Petrol Stations
- Child Benefit: Personal Records
- Winter Fuel Payment
- Low Carbon Buildings Programme
Other offices held in the past
- Assistant Whip (HM Treasury) (12 May 2010 to 6 Sep 2012)
- Whip, Whips (19 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Treasury Committee (18 Jul 2007 to 18 Nov 2008)
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (26 Jul 2006 to 10 Feb 2009)
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 24 Oct 2006)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 13 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 78.43% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 6 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 93 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Philip Dunne’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 286 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Partner, Gatley Farms; farming partnership.
£13,745 drawings for year ended 31 December 2012. Hours: approximately 50 hours per annum. (Registered 2 December 2013)
£14,245 drawings for year ended 5 April 2013. Hours: approximately 50 hours per annum. (Registered 17 March 2014)
8. Land and Property
Land and property in Herefordshire, some held in trust for life, from which rental income is received.
Interest in land in Surrey, from which rental income is received.
Residential flat in London SW3
from which rental income is received.
9. Registrable shareholdings
(a) Nomina 538 LLP
, a member of Lloyd’s. (Registered 22 January 2010)
(b) Ruffer LLP, retired member
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.