To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what assessment she has made of levels of trust held by the British Muslim community in the Prevent strategy.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department when she intends to provide a substantive answer to question number 204223, tabled for answer on 14 July 2014.
To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs pursuant to his answer of 3 July 2014, Official Report, column 727W, on Bovine Tuberculosis, whether planned further research into the use of carbon monoxide as a potential sett-based means of humane culling will be conducted on live badgers;
More of Greg Mulholland's recent appearances
Liberal Democrat MP for Leeds North West
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Communities and Local Government
- Incontinence: Medical Equipment
- Departmental Official Hospitality
- Asylum: Deportation
- Care Homes
- Dental Services: Leeds
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Health Minister (8 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister, Health (27 Jul 2007 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Shadow Minister (Schools), Children, Schools and Families (5 Jul 2007 to 20 Aug 2007)
- Shadow Minister (Schools), Education & Skills (21 Mar 2006 to 4 Jul 2007)
- Shadow Minister, International Development (19 Oct 2005 to 21 Mar 2006)
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 11 May 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 54 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 53 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 66.88% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 14 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 193 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Greg Mulholland’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 295 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments from ComRes
for participation in parliamentary panel surveys. Address: Four Millbank, London SW1P 3JA:
20 November 2013, received £75 for participation in the October 2013 Parliamentary Panel Survey. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 20 December 2013)
Payment of £935 received from Midas Training Solutions Ltd, Malmsmead, Kiln Lane, Lacey Green, Princes Risborough, HP27 0PU, for speaking at a training seminar. Hours: 6 hrs. (Registered 5 September 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.