To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, how many sickness days were taken as a result of assaults on (a) police and (b) community support officers in each police force in each of the last 10 years.
To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport, what steps he is taking to support tourism to market towns.
To ask the Secretary of State for Education, how many and what proportion of (a) head teachers and (b) deputy head teachers are Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic.
More of Greg Mulholland’s recent appearances
Liberal Democrat MP for Leeds North West
Entered the House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Communities and Local Government
- Incontinence: Medical Equipment
- Highways Agency
- Departmental Official Hospitality
- Asylum: Deportation
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Public Administration Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Shadow Minister (Health) (20 Dec 2007 to 6 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister (Education) (10 Mar 2006 to 20 Dec 2007)
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 6 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister (International Development) (10 May 2005 to 10 Mar 2006)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 54 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 163 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 21.62% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 14 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 197 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Greg Mulholland’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 331 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from