Holding answer received on 23 March 2015 The data requested on the seizures of reptiles by Border Force can be found in the below table: Seizure Year Number of Seizures Quantity Seized 2013 9 477 2014 16 1232
Holding answer received on 23 March 2015 I refer the right hon. Member to the answer given on 2 March 2015 to Parliamentary Question 224609.
An error has been identified in the written answer given on 16 March 2015. The correct answer should have been: The number of agency workers employed by (a) the Home Department, (b) Her Majesty’s Passport Office, (c) UK Visas and Immigration and (d) Border Force is provided in Table 1. The number of full-time equivalent staff employed and the projected staffing levels for...
More of James Brokenshire’s recent appearances
Former Conservative MP for Old Bexley and Sidcup
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Left Parliament on 30 March 2015 — General election
Also represented Hornchurch
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Schools and Families
- Departmental Data Protection
- Capita Group
- Alcoholic Drinks: Misuse
- Departmental ICT
- Independent Safeguarding Authority
Other offices held in the past
- Minister of State (Home Office) (Security and Immigration) (8 Feb 2014 to 30 Mar 2015)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for the Home Department (11 May 2011 to 8 Feb 2014)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Home Office) (13 May 2010 to 11 May 2011)
- Shadow Minister (Home Affairs) (8 Nov 2006 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Constitutional Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 11 Dec 2006)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 32 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 76.27% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 26 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 109 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 661 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 30 Mar 2015.
6. Overseas visits
Name of donor: Conservative Friends of Israel (CFI
Address of donor: 45b Westbourne Terrace, London W2 3UR
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): two dinners and tours to a value of £1,087; all other costs were met by me and my wife, who accompanied me.
Destination of visit: Israel
Date of visit: 25-29 May 2014
Purpose of visit: visits and tours to various parts of Israel to inform a clearer understanding of the country and the issues facing the region.
(Registered 16 June 2014)
I am a non-practising solicitor.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from