I have it in command from Her Majesty the Queen and His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales to acquaint the House that they, having been informed of the purport of the Church of England (Miscellaneous provisions) Measure, have consented to place their prerogative and interest, so far as they are affected by the measure, at the disposal of Parliament for the purposes of the measure. Question...
On a point of order, Mr Crausby. I think that Mike Thornton and Stephen Williams might have been missed out.
More of Greg Hands's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Chelsea and Fulham
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Also represented Hammersmith and Fulham
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Home Department
- Communities and Local Government
- Departmental Training
- Departmental Electronic Equipment
- FIFA World Cup
Other offices held in the past
- Assistant Whip (HM Treasury) (14 Oct 2011 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Shadow Minister, Treasury (19 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, European Scrutiny Committee (13 Mar 2007 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Communities and Local Government Committee (28 Jun 2006 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Office of the Deputy Prime Minister: Housing, Planning, Local Government and the Regions Committee (18 Jan 2006 to 28 Jun 2006)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 1 debate in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 88.47% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 11 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 158 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Greg Hands’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 196 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
(b) Support in the capacity as an MP
(b) Name of donor: Mr Arunasalam Yogeswaran
(b) Address of donor: private
(b) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £5,000 for website package & printing & delivery of constituency
(b) Date of receipt: 31 January 2014
(b) Date of acceptance: 31 January 2014
(b) Donor status: individual
(b) (Registered 10 February 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.