How Adam Holloway voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted strongly for fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Voted moderately against a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted strongly for increasing the rate of VATDetails
- Voted moderately against more EU integrationDetails
- Has never voted on encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted strongly for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Adam Holloway occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
I know that the Prime Minister is acutely aware that we are coming up to the 30th anniversary of the appalling carnage at the Golden Temple at Amritsar. What more can be done at last to bring someone to justice for the appalling events that followed across India?
What steps he is taking to improve standards of attainment in English and mathematics.
What steps can the Minister take to encourage more students in Gravesham, particularly girls, to take up maths?
More of Adam Holloway's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Gravesham
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Afghanistan: Peacekeeping Operations
- Afghanistan: Reconstruction
- Dartford-Thurrock Crossing: Tolls
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Defence Committee (8 Feb 2006 to 11 May 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 7 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 5 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 58.59% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 2 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 155 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Adam Holloway’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 58 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Lecturer at Defence Academy
/Staff College, Wiltshire, undertaking 4 lectures a year for £350 a lecture. (Registered 23 August 2012)
January 2013, payment of £350. Hours: 2 hrs plus 4 hrs travel. (Registered 9 September 2013)
April 2013, payment of £350. Hours: 2 hrs plus 4 hrs travel. (Registered 9 September 2013)
July 2013, payment of £350. Hours: 2 hrs plus 4 hrs travel. (Registered 9 September 2013)
Payment of £200 from Daily Mirror, MGN
Limited, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AP, for article. Hours: 1 hr. (Registered 6 September 2013)
Payment of £350 from Daily Express, The Northern & Shell Building
, 10 Lower Thames Street, London EC3R 6EN, for article. Hours: 1.5 hrs. (Registered 6 September 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.