To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, how many (a) handguns, (b) rifles and (c) automatic weapons have been (i) lost and (ii) stolen in operations overseas in each of the last two years.
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, pursuant to the Answer of 23 June 2015 to Question 2466, on armed forces: firearms how many of those firearms have been recovered.
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, pursuant to the Answer of 23 June 2015 to Question 2466, on armed forces: firearms how many of those weapons were (a) handguns, (b) rifles and (c) automatic weapons.
More of Andrew Gwynne’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Denton and Reddish
Entered the House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Department of Health
- Communities and Local Government
- Work and Pensions
- Social Networking
- Health Services: Greater Manchester
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Health) (7 Oct 2011 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Shadow Minister (Transport) (8 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2011)
- Member, Crossrail Bill Committee (14 Nov 2007 to 18 Nov 2007)
- PPS (Rt Hon Jacqui Smith, Secretary of State), Home Office (28 Jun 2007 to 16 Jan 2009)
- PPS (Rt Hon Baroness Scotland of Asthal QC, Minister of State), Home Office (14 Aug 2006 to 28 Jun 2007)
- PPS (Rt Hon Baroness Scotland of Asthal, Minister of State), Home Office (10 Nov 2005 to 14 Aug 2006)
- Member, Procedure Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 18 Jan 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 118 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 317 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 78.38% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 35 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 104 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Andrew Gwynne’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 309 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from