The Secretary of State meets the Mayor of London on a regular basis. They met on 1 May last year specifically to discuss air quality. There has also been correspondence between them on this issue. In addition, DEFRA air quality officials are in regular contact with officials at the Greater London Authority.
DEFRA has received a copy of the report on the findings of the Epilobee Study and is considering its content. We take the issue of honeybee health seriously. We have a long-established bee health programme, which includes inspection of colonies, diagnosis of bee pests and diseases, and training for beekeepers. Bee health forms a key part of the National Pollinator Strategy, which is currently...
Pesticides are authorised for sale and use only if effects on non-target species, including honeybees, are not unacceptable. The Government has, over a number of years, commissioned broader research on the effects of pesticides on honeybees. Details of all DEFRA research can be found at: http://randd.defra.gov.uk/ Current DEFRA research projects include: PS2370 Interpretation of pesticide...
More of Dan Rogerson's recent appearances
Liberal Democrat MP for North Cornwall
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Communities and Local Government
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Cleaning Services
- Departmental Energy
- Departmental Manpower
- Departmental Pay
- Departments: General Elections
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 25 Nov 2013)
- Shadow Communities and Local Government Minister (8 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Whip (6 Mar 2008 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Shadow Minister, Department for Communities and Local Government (6 Mar 2008 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Shadow Minister (Arts, Culture and Heritage), Culture, Media & Sport (5 Jul 2007 to 21 Jul 2008)
- Shadow Minister, Department for Communities and Local Government (2 Aug 2006 to 5 Jul 2007)
- Shadow Minister, Office of the Deputy Prime Minister (21 Mar 2006 to 2 Aug 2006)
- Shadow Minister, Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (19 Oct 2005 to 21 Mar 2006)
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 11 May 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 28 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 13 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 80.08% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 7 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 140 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Dan Rogerson’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 304 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.