Details for all core Defra’s research projects including description, contractor, cost and publications, commissioned between September 2010 and December 2014 are published online at http://randd.defra.gov.uk/. Defra is committed to publishing the results of high quality research and contractors are encouraged to publish articles in scientific journals. Core Defra publishes final...
The Government continues to promote and support the Timber Procurement Policy (TPP). This includes the provision of practical advice to public sector procurers and suppliers through the Central Point of Expertise on Timber (CPET), which provides guidance and information through a helpdesk and regular, targeted workshops. Central Government Departments report annually on the application of the...
I refer the hon. Member to the answer that I gave to his previous question on 10 March 2015, PQ UIN 226483.
More of Dan Rogerson's recent appearances
Former Liberal Democrat MP for North Cornwall
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Left Parliament on 30 March 2015 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Communities and Local Government
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Cleaning Services
- Departmental Energy
- Departmental Manpower
- Departmental Pay
- Departments: General Elections
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Environmental Audit Committee (25 Nov 2013 to 30 Mar 2015)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (7 Oct 2013 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 25 Nov 2013)
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (20 Dec 2007 to 6 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister (Communities and Local Government) (20 Dec 2007 to 6 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister (Culture, Media and Sport) (1 Mar 2007 to 20 Dec 2007)
- Shadow Minister (Communities and Local Government) (5 May 2006 to 1 Mar 2007)
- Shadow Minister (Office of the Deputy Prime Minister) (10 Mar 2006 to 5 May 2006)
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 6 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister (Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) (10 May 2005 to 10 Mar 2006)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 22 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 77.40% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 7 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 137 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 377 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 30 Mar 2015.
(a) Donations to my constituency
party or association, which have been or will be reported by my party to the Electoral Commission:
(a) Name of donor: Lord Matthew Oakeshott
(a) Address of donor: private
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £20,000
(a) Donor status: individual
(a) (Registered 4 February 2015)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from