The Environment Agency has carried out the following activities to maintain channels and flood defences on the River Ribble and its tributaries since 2010, in the Savick Brook and Preston Asset Management Systems: Financial year Type of activity 2010/11 Obstruction removal, tree work, grass cutting by mechanical means, grass cutting by hand, vermin control, in-channel vegetation...
Research on the potential use of insects in livestock feed is permitted under the provisions of the EU Animal by-Products Regulations 1069/2009 which require registration of operators by competent authorities under conditions which control risks to public and animal health. The Food and Environmental Research Agency of Defra is currently leading research on the use of insects as a protein...
My Noble Friend, the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for the Department of Energy and Climate Change (Baroness Verma) and I will attend the EU Environment Council in Brussels on 6 March. Following the adoption of the agenda the list of “A” items will be approved. There will be four non-legislative items for an exchange of views. These are Greening the European...
More of Dan Rogerson's recent appearances
Liberal Democrat MP for North Cornwall
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Communities and Local Government
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Cleaning Services
- Departmental Energy
- Departmental Manpower
- Departmental Pay
- Departments: General Elections
Currently held offices
- Member, Environmental Audit Committee (since 25 Nov 2013)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (since 7 Oct 2013)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 25 Nov 2013)
- Shadow Communities and Local Government Minister (8 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Whip (6 Mar 2008 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Shadow Minister, Department for Communities and Local Government (6 Mar 2008 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (20 Dec 2007 to 6 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister (Communities and Local Government) (20 Dec 2007 to 6 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister (Arts, Culture and Heritage), Culture, Media & Sport (5 Jul 2007 to 21 Jul 2008)
- Shadow Minister (Culture, Media and Sport) (1 Mar 2007 to 20 Dec 2007)
- Shadow Minister, Department for Communities and Local Government (2 Aug 2006 to 5 Jul 2007)
- Shadow Minister (Communities and Local Government) (5 May 2006 to 1 Mar 2007)
- Shadow Minister, Office of the Deputy Prime Minister (21 Mar 2006 to 2 Aug 2006)
- Shadow Minister (Office of the Deputy Prime Minister) (10 Mar 2006 to 5 May 2006)
- Shadow Minister, Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (19 Oct 2005 to 21 Mar 2006)
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 6 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister (Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) (10 May 2005 to 10 Mar 2006)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 23 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 78.01% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 7 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 145 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Dan Rogerson’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 377 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from