To ask the Secretary of State for Health, how many times the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Public Health has visited (a) Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, (b) Royal Brompton Hospital, (c) King's College Hospital and (d) St Thomas's Hospital in her ministerial capacity.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, how many times the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Health has visited Ipswich Hospital in his ministerial capacity.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, how many times each Minister in his Department has visited (a) West Cumberland Hospital and (b) Cumberland Infirmary, Carlisle since May 2010.
More of Jamie Reed's recent appearances
Labour MP for Copeland
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Culture Media and Sport
- Communities and Local Government
- Avian Influenza
- Digital Broadcasting: Copeland
- Pupils: Disadvantaged
- General Practitioners
- Medical Records: Databases
Currently held offices
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) (8 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2011)
- PPS (Rt Hon Harriet Harman QC, Lord Privy Seal), Leader of the House of Commons (30 Dec 2008 to unknown)
- PPS (Rt Hon Tony McNulty, Minister of State), Department for Work and Pensions (16 Oct 2008 to 30 Dec 2008)
- PPS (Rt Hon Tony McNulty, Minister of State), Home Office (26 Jul 2007 to 16 Oct 2008)
- PPS (Mr Tony McNulty, Minister of State), Home Office (20 Nov 2006 to 26 Jul 2007)
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 7 Nov 2007)
- Member, Regulatory Reform Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 11 May 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 36 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 125 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 58.87% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 17 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 139 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Jamie Reed’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 133 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from