How Theresa Villiers voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted moderately against raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices Source
Voted moderately for a wholly elected House of Lords Source
Voted very strongly for university tuition fees Source
Voted strongly for increasing the rate of VAT Source
Voted moderately for greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during elections Source
Voted very strongly against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability Source
Get email notifications when Theresa Villiers speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Theresa Villiers occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
My Department receives procurement services from the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) and the Central Procurement Directorate (CPD) of the Northern Ireland Civil Service. All contracts agreed with either Crown Commercial Services or the Central Procurement Directorate are available on their respective websites: CCS - https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/crown-commercial -service CPD -...
My Department provides guidance to our managers and their staff on the Civil Service commitment to provide 5 days development a year.
My Department’s expenditure on training in each of the last three financial years is shown below: Financial Year Expenditure (£) 2012/13 19,912 2013/14 31,234 2014/15 to 31 January 2015 Known committed expenditure for remainder of financial year Total 18,050 7,960 26,010
More of Theresa Villiers's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Chipping Barnet
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Spending Review (Efficiency Targets)
- Departmental Data Protection
- Aviation: Security
- Departmental Statistics
- Heathrow Airport
Currently held offices
- The Secretary of State for Northern Ireland
Other offices held in the past
- The Minister of State, Department for Transport (14 May 2010 to 6 Sep 2012)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Transport, Transport (6 Jul 2007 to 11 May 2010)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Transport (3 Jul 2007 to 6 May 2010)
- Shadow Chief Secretary To the Treasury, Treasury (16 Dec 2005 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Member, Environmental Audit Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 18 Jan 2006)
- Member, Environmental Audit Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 16 Jan 2006)
- Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury (10 May 2005 to 3 Jul 2007)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 12 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 63.14% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 20 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 140 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Theresa Villiers’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 575 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 23 Feb 2015.
(b) Support in the capacity as an MP
(b) Name of donor: Barbara Yerolemou
(b) Address of donor: private
(b) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £2,000
(b) Donor status: individual
(b) (Registered 16 July 2014)
8. Land and Property
Flat in London, from which rental income is received.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from