I meet with the Northern Ireland Minister of Justice regularly and we discuss a range of issues relating to Northern Ireland’s troubled past including historic cases.
The team costs for each of the participating legal teams are detailed in the enclosed attachment. A full breakdown of the legal costs from 2005 onwards is not readily available. The table below provides a less detailed breakdown. Costs £ 2004/ 2005 2005/ 2006 2006/ 2007 2007/ 2008 2008/ 2009 2009/ 2010 2010/ 2011 Inquiry Counsel fees 1,579,400 840,342 855,342 750,531...
The Department routinely reviews the process for logging correspondence in order to respond within our 21 working day target. Guidance on handling correspondence from Members of Parliament, Peers, MEPs and Members of devolved Administrations is available online at the following link: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachm...
More of Theresa Villiers's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Chipping Barnet
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Spending Review (Efficiency Targets)
- Departmental Data Protection
- Aviation: Security
- Departmental Statistics
- Heathrow Airport
Currently held offices
- The Secretary of State for Northern Ireland
Other offices held in the past
- The Minister of State, Department for Transport (14 May 2010 to 6 Sep 2012)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Transport, Transport (6 Jul 2007 to 11 May 2010)
- Shadow Chief Secretary To the Treasury, Treasury (16 Dec 2005 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Member, Environmental Audit Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 18 Jan 2006)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 11 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 64.41% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 20 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 138 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Theresa Villiers’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 539 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 10 Nov 2014.
(b) Support in the capacity as an MP
(b) Name of donor: Barbara Yerolemou
(b) Address of donor: private
(b) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £2,000
(b) Donor status: individual
(b) (Registered 16 July 2014)
8. Land and Property
Flat in London, from which rental income is received.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from