To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what discussions her Department has had with police forces on the effects on burglary rates of the number of safety deposit boxes available to the public.
The subject of this debate is an important issue for us to discuss. I thank my hon. Friend the Member for Harrow East (Bob Blackman) for ensuring that we have the debate before the petition expires. The issue is important to a very large number of people throughout the country. I cannot claim a constituency as diverse as that of my hon. Friend’s, but Cardiff Central is mixed. I have...
The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) do own and use buildings which contain asbestos. The reports for all buildings within the BIS core estate which contain asbestos are regularly reviewed for appropriateness and action plans to manage, update and re-inspect are implemented.
More of Jennifer Willott's recent appearances
Liberal Democrat MP for Cardiff Central
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Home Department
- Departmental ICT
- Departmental Databases
- Departmental Pensions
- Departmental Internet
- Departmental Sick Leave
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Committee of Selection (14 Oct 2014 to 5 Nov 2014)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Women and Equalities (20 Dec 2013 to 30 Jun 2014)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills (20 Dec 2013 to 30 Jun 2014)
- Assistant Whip (HM Treasury) (3 Feb 2012 to 4 Nov 2014)
- Shadow Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster (8 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, Work & Pensions (21 Jul 2008 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Deputy Chief Whip (6 Mar 2008 to 21 Jul 2008)
- Shadow Minister, Home Affairs (6 Mar 2008 to 21 Jul 2008)
- Young People, Cross-Portfolio and Non-Portfolio Responsibilities (21 Mar 2006 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Deputy Whip (21 Mar 2006 to 6 Mar 2008)
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Public Administration Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 11 May 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 22 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 1 written question in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 67.57% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 3 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 109 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Jennifer Willott’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 186 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from