To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, how many temporary passports were issued overseas to British nationals who had lost or had their passports stolen whilst abroad in each of the last five years.
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, how much revenue his Department has generated through the processing and issuing of temporary passports overseas to British nationals who had lost or had their passports stolen whilst abroad in each of the last five years.
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, how many temporary passports were issued by the British authorities in Spain to British nationals who had lost or had their passports stolen in each of the last five years.
More of Jennifer Willott's recent appearances
Former Liberal Democrat MP for Cardiff Central
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Left Parliament on 30 March 2015 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Home Department
- Departmental ICT
- Departmental Databases
- Departmental Pensions
- Departmental Internet
- Departmental Sick Leave
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Committee of Selection (14 Oct 2014 to 5 Nov 2014)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Women and Equalities (20 Dec 2013 to 30 Jun 2014)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills (20 Dec 2013 to 30 Jun 2014)
- Assistant Whip (HM Treasury) (3 Feb 2012 to 4 Nov 2014)
- Shadow Secretary of State (8 Jan 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Work and Pensions (7 Oct 2008 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Shadow Minister (Justice) (1 Jul 2008 to 7 Oct 2008)
- Shadow Minister (Education) (10 Mar 2006 to 20 Dec 2007)
- Opposition Deputy Chief Whip (Commons) (10 Mar 2006 to 1 Jul 2008)
- Member, Public Administration Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 6 May 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 17 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 8 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 67.47% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 4 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 113 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 191 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 30 Mar 2015.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments from Ipsos MORI, 79-81 Borough Road, London, SE1 1FY, for participation in opinion surveys:
£200 received for survey interview. Hours: 1 hr. Payment donated to my constituency
party. (Registered 3 February 2015)
(a) Donations to my constituency party or association, which have been or will be reported by the party to the Electoral Commission:
(a) Name of donor: Lord Matthew Oakeshott
(a) Address of donor: private
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £20,000
(a) Donor status: individual
(a) (Registered 3 February 2015)
(a) Name of donor: Vanguard Capital Ltd
(a) Address of donor: No 62, 15 Portman Square, London W1H 6LJ
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £7,500
(a) Donor status: company, registration 02911830
(a) (Registered 26 February 2015)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from