A selection of Madeleine Moon's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Voted very strongly against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Details
Voted strongly against reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax") Details
Voted moderately for raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices Details
Voted a mixture of for and against encouraging occupational pensions Details
Voted strongly against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Details
Voted strongly against reducing central government funding of local government Details
New: more analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Madeleine Moon never rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, if he will place in the Library the results of the sexual harassment survey by the Army between March and April 2014; and if he will make a statement.
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, whether he shared his review into bullying, discrimination and harassment in the Army with the Service Complaints Commissioner; and if he will make a statement.
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, if he will place in the Library a copy of the 2014 review into bullying, discrimination and harassment in the Army; and if he will make a statement.
More of Madeleine Moon’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Bridgend
Entered the House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Work and Pensions
- Armed Forces: Sexual Offences
- Departmental Furniture
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Defence Committee (19 Jan 2009 to 30 Mar 2015)
- PPS (Rt Hon Jim Knight, Minister of State), Department for Children, Schools and Families (11 Nov 2008 to 30 Dec 2008)
- PPS (Jim Knight, Minister of State), Department for Children, Schools and Families (28 Jun 2007 to 11 Nov 2008)
- Member, Welsh Affairs Committee (17 Jul 2005 to 6 Mar 2006)
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 6 Nov 2007)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 39 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 160 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 78.38% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 28 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 79 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Madeleine Moon’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 286 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from