To ask the Prime Minister, if he will publish a list of all of his appointed (a) political, (b) trade and (c) other envoys; and if he will make a statement.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what steps he is taking to address the effect of the overuse of antibiotics in farms animals.
To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills, what his plans are for funding further education institutions.
More of David Anderson’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Blaydon
Entered the House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Work and Pensions
- Departmental Manpower
- Departmental Billing
- Trade Unions
- Industrial Diseases: Compensation
- Departmental Redundancy Pay
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Backbench Business Committee (30 Jun 2014 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Backbench Business Committee (10 Jun 2013 to 14 May 2014)
- Member, Backbench Business Committee (12 Jun 2012 to 25 Apr 2013)
- Member, Northern Ireland Affairs Committee (24 Oct 2011 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Opposition Assistant Whip (Commons) (8 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2011)
- Member, Regulatory Reform Committee (26 Jul 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 20 Dec 2010)
- Member, Backbench Business Committee (29 Jun 2010 to 3 Nov 2010)
- Member, North East Regional Select Committee (3 Mar 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Energy and Climate Change Committee (19 Jan 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- PPS (Bill Rammell, Minister of State), Foreign & Commonwealth Office (16 Oct 2008 to 16 Jan 2009)
- PPS (Bill Rammell, Minister of State), Department for Innovation, Universities and Skills (28 Jun 2007 to 16 Oct 2008)
- PPS (Bill Rammell, Minister of State), Department for Education and Skills (20 Nov 2006 to 28 Jun 2007)
- Member, Procedure Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 30 Oct 2006)
- Member, Northern Ireland Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 6 May 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 47 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 131 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 70.27% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 26 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 120 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on David Anderson’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 289 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from