To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what steps her Department is taking to tackle extremism.
To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills, what steps he is taking to support pubs.
To ask the Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change, what recent steps he has taken to increase competition in the energy supply market.
More of Andrew Rosindell’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Romford
Entered House of Commons on 7 June 2001 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Home Department
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Departmental Internet
- British Overseas Territories
- Turks and Caicos Islands
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Foreign Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Panel of Chairs (29 Jun 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Shadow Minister (Home Affairs) (3 Jul 2007 to 6 May 2010)
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (10 May 2005 to 3 Jul 2007)
- Vice-Chair, Conservative Party (1 Jul 2004 to 1 Jul 2005)
- Member, Constitutional Affairs Committee (5 Jan 2004 to 12 Jul 2005)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (23 May 2002 to 15 Dec 2003)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Select Committee) (23 May 2002 to 15 Dec 2003)
- Member, Regulatory Reform Committee (16 Jul 2001 to 12 Jul 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 24 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 318 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- People have made 8 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 125 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Andrew Rosindell’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 233 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 30 Mar 2015.
6. Overseas visits
Name of donor: Her Majesty’s Government of Gibraltar
Address of donor: Government of Gibraltar London Office, 150 Strand, London WC2R 1JA
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): £955, comprising flights and accommodation.
Destination of visit: Gibraltar
Date of visit: 7-11 September 2014
Purpose of visit: as a guest of the Government of Gibraltar for Gibraltar National Day celebrations and undertaken as part of the Gibraltar APPG
(Registered 16 October 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from