Right of abode for former British-Hong Kong servicemen – Andrew Rosindell.
What plans he has to review vehicular access rights to bus lanes.
I am sure that the Minister will be aware that a number of local authorities still do not allow ambulances to drive in bus lanes unless they are responding to an emergency. Does he agree that if an empty taxi returning to a taxi rank can drive in a bus lane, an ambulance returning to a hospital should be able to do so?
More of Andrew Rosindell's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Romford
Entered House of Commons on 7 June 2001 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Home Department
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Departmental Internet
- British Overseas Territories
- Turks and Caicos Islands
Currently held offices
- Member, Foreign Affairs Committee (since 12 Jul 2010)
- Member, Panel of Chairs (since 29 Jun 2010)
Other offices held in the past
- - Shadow Minister, Home Affairs (27 Jul 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister, Home Affairs (6 Jul 2007 to 27 Jul 2009)
- Shadow Minister (Home Affairs) (3 Jul 2007 to 6 May 2010)
- Whip, Whips (16 Dec 2005 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Vice-Chairman (Campaigning), Conservative Party (20 May 2005 to 16 Dec 2005)
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (10 May 2005 to 3 Jul 2007)
- Vice-Chair, Conservative Party (1 Jul 2004 to 1 Jul 2005)
- Member, Regulatory Reform Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Constitutional Affairs Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Constitutional Affairs (5 Jan 2004 to 12 Jul 2005)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (23 May 2002 to 15 Dec 2003)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Select Committee) (23 May 2002 to 15 Dec 2003)
- Member, Regulatory Reform (16 Jul 2001 to 12 Jul 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 21 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 376 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 74.24% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 8 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 134 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Andrew Rosindell’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 231 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 23 Feb 2015.
6. Overseas visits
Address of donor: Government of Gibraltar London Office, 150 Strand, London WC2R 1JA
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): £955, comprising flights and accommodation.
Destination of visit: Gibraltar
Date of visit: 7-11 September 2014
Purpose of visit: as a guest of the Government of Gibraltar for Gibraltar National Day
celebrations and undertaken as part of the Gibraltar APPG
(Registered 16 October 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from