How Angus Robertson voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly for raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted strongly against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted very strongly for a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted very strongly against replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integrationDetails
- Voted very strongly for removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Angus Robertson never rebelled against their party in this parliament
This is the first opportunity I have had to put on the record my sadness at the passing of Margo MacDonald, the former SNP Member for Glasgow, Govan. I am sure that Members on both sides of the House would wish to pass on their condolences to Jim Sillars—himself a former Member for Glasgow, Govan—and the extended family. On Bosnia, the Foreign Secretary is aware that Croatian...
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence how many times a day the Queen Elizabeth class aircraft carrier will be able to enter Portsmouth Harbour during spring tides.
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence (1) which companies tendered for the Portsmouth Harbour dredging contract; (2) when the Defence Infrastructure Organisation will allow the contract to dredge Portsmouth Harbour so the Queen Elizabeth class aircraft carrier can navigate it; what estimate he has made of the contract's cost to the public; and when work will (a) commence and (b) finish.
More of Angus Robertson's recent appearances
Scottish National Party MP for Moray
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- International Development
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Trade and Industry
- EU Committees
- Military Aircraft
- EU Committees (Scottish Representation)
Other offices held in the past
- Spokesperson (Foreign Affairs; Defence) (13 Jul 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Spokesperson (Communities and Local Government; Europe; Foreign Affairs; Defence) (29 Aug 2007 to 13 Jul 2009)
- Parliamentary Leader (Westminster Group) (29 Aug 2007 to 11 May 2010)
- Spokesperson (Europe; Defence; International Development) (20 Oct 2006 to 29 Aug 2007)
- Spokesperson (Defence; International Development) (2 Aug 2006 to 20 Oct 2006)
- Spokesperson (Deputy Leader; Defence; International Relations) (16 Jan 2006 to 2 Aug 2006)
- Member, European Scrutiny Committee (29 Jun 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, European Scrutiny Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Spokesperson (Foreign Affairs (SNP Shadow Scottish Minister); Defence; European Union; International Development) (19 Jan 2004 to 16 Jan 2006)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 51 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 338 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 43.75% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 7 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 72 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Angus Robertson’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 263 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.