Mark Prisk’s voting in Parliament
Mark Prisk is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of Mark Prisk’s votes.
Almost always voted for replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Show votes
Consistently voted for reducing central government funding of local government Show votes
Voted a mixture of for and against a wholly elected House of Lords Show votes
Consistently voted for a reduction in spending on welfare benefits Show votes
Almost always voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
Generally voted for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Mark Prisk’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Mark Prisk’s full vote analysis page for more.
Mark Prisk has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, for what reasons the exemption for the railway sector from the provisions of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 has been extended until October 2016.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what the scope is of the current consultation on the Government National Carers Strategy.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what the period will be for a decision to be made on applications to the Primary Care Trust Fund.
More of Mark Prisk’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Hertford and Stortford
Entered the House of Commons on 7 June 2001 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Trade and Industry
- Communities and Local Government
- Enterprise and Regulatory Reform
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Departmental Procurement
- Departmental IT
- IT Projects
- Stamp Duty Land Tax
Currently held offices
- Member, Communities and Local Government Committee (since 13 Jul 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Speaker's Committee on the Electoral Commission (6 Sep 2012 to 18 Nov 2013)
- The Minister for Housing (6 Sep 2012 to 7 Oct 2013)
- The Minister of State, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (13 May 2010 to 6 Sep 2012)
- Shadow Minister (Business, Innovation and Skills) (27 Jul 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Regulatory Reform Committee (23 Jun 2008 to 29 Jun 2009)
- Shadow Minister (Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform) (10 May 2005 to 27 Jul 2009)
- Shadow Paymaster General (1 Jun 2003 to 1 Jun 2004)
- Shadow Financial Secretary (1 Jun 2002 to 1 Jun 2003)
- Member, Welsh Affairs Committee (16 Jul 2001 to 17 Jul 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 16 May 2016.
1. Employment and earnings
Until further notice, non-executive director of Edward Stanford Ltd, 12-14 Long Acre, Covent Garden, London WC2E 9LP, a cartography and travel retailer. Expected remuneration of £1,000 a month, for an expected commitment of eight hours a month. (Updated 1 July 2015
29 May 2015, payment of £1,000 received for May 2015. Hours: 8 hrs. (Registered 02 June 2015
From 1 June 2014
until further notice, Strategic Adviser to Essential Living Ltd, provider of private rented homes. Address: 30 Monck St, London SW1. Expected remuneration of £15,000-£20,000 a year, in payments of £1,500 a month, for an expected commitment of eight hours a month. (Registered 9 July 2014
; updated 1 July 2015)
Received £1,500 for April 2015. Hours: 8 hrs (Registered 11 May 2015)
29 May 2015, received £1,500 for May 2015. Hours: 8 hrs (Registered 02 June 2015)
6. Land and property: (i) value over £100,000 (ii) rental income of over £10,000 a year
Part share in a commercial property in Cornwall: (i) and (ii). (Registered 02 March 2012
Non-practising chartered surveyor.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from