Treasury: Budget 2015.
Witnesses: Rt Hon George Osborne MP, Chancellor of the Exchequer, HM Treasury James Bowler, Director, Strategy, Planning and Budget, HM Treasury
A meeting of the Economic and Financial Affairs Council was held in Brussels on 10 March 2015. Ministers discussed the following items: Investment Plan for Europe The Council agreed a General Approach on the proposal on the European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI). This will allow the Presidency, on behalf of the Council, to start negotiations with the European Parliament. ...
No, carry on.
More of George Osborne’s recent appearances
Former Conservative MP for Tatton
Entered House of Commons on 7 June 2001 — General election
Left Parliament on 30 March 2015 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Home Department
- Departmental Expenditure
- Departmental Costs
- Tax Credits
- Stolen Property
- Staff Surveys
Other offices held in the past
- The Chancellor of the Exchequer (12 May 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer (5 May 2005 to 13 May 2010)
- Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury (1 Sep 2004 to 5 May 2005)
- Shadow Minister (Treasury) (1 Jun 2003 to 1 Jun 2004)
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (1 Apr 2003 to 1 Oct 2003)
- Member, Transport Committee (2 Dec 2002 to 15 Dec 2003)
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (16 Jul 2001 to 12 May 2004)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 12 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 25.67% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 31 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 128 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1171 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 30 Mar 2015.
8. Land and Property
Residential property in London, from which rental income is received. (Registered 21 July 2011)
9. Registrable shareholdings
(b) Osborne and Little Group Ltd, a family business manufacturing and retailing fabrics and wallpapers. (Updated 18 October 2012)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from