Greg Knight campaigned to leave the European Union
Let your MP know how you feel – email them now.
Greg Knight’s voting in Parliament
Greg Knight is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of Greg Knight’s votes.
Generally voted for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
Voted a mixture of for and against university tuition fees Show votes
Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integration Show votes
Voted a mixture of for and against removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords Show votes
Consistently voted for greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during elections Show votes
Generally voted for increasing the rate of VAT Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Greg Knight’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Greg Knight’s full vote analysis page for more.
Greg Knight has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
I am delighted that the hon. Lady chose this topic for debate. Is she aware that she has widespread support throughout the House and that some of us have tabled early-day motion 64, which calls for a national dog-fighting strategy to stamp out this awful crime?
More of Greg Knight’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for East Yorkshire
Entered the House of Commons on 9 June 1983 — General election
Also represented Derby North
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for Transport
- Prison Service
- Speed Limits: Cameras
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Finance and Services Committee (14 Jan 2013 to 30 Mar 2015)
- The Vice-Chamberlain of Her Majesty's Household (6 Sep 2012 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Member, Draft Detention of Terrorist Suspects (Temporary Extension) Bills (Joint Committee) (15 Jun 2011 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Committee on Reform of the House of Commons (20 Jul 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Standards and Privileges Committee (17 Mar 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Administration Committee (15 May 2006 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Liaison Committee (Commons) (9 Nov 2005 to 17 Oct 2012)
- Chair, Procedure Committee (9 Nov 2005 to 6 Sep 2012)
- Member, Modernisation of the House of Commons Committee (13 Jul 2005 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Procedure Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 9 Nov 2005)
- Shadow Minister (Transport) (10 May 2005 to 8 Dec 2005)
- Shadow Minister (Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) (2 Oct 2003 to 1 Jun 2005)
- Shadow Minister (Culture, Media and Sport) (3 Mar 2003 to 1 Oct 2003)
- Member, Modernisation of the House of Commons Committee (19 Jul 2001 to 8 Sep 2003)
- Minister of State (Energy and Industry) (5 Jul 1996 to 1 May 1997)
- Member, Finance and Services Committee (10 Jun 1993 to 24 Jul 1996)
- Deputy Chief Whip and Treasurer (7 Jun 1993 to 22 Jul 1996)
- Member, Broadcasting Committee (1 Apr 1993 to 3 Apr 1996)
- Member, House of Commons (Services): Accomodation & Administration Sub-Committee (13 Feb 1991 to 22 Oct 1991)
- Member, House of Commons (Services): New Building Sub-Committee (12 Feb 1991 to 22 Oct 1991)
- Member, House of Commons (Services) Committee (12 Feb 1991 to 22 Oct 1991)
- The Lord Commissioner of Her Majesty's Treasury (28 Nov 1990 to 27 May 1993)
- Assistant Whip (HM Treasury) (28 Jul 1989 to 25 Jul 1990)
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 27 Jun 2016.
1. Employment and earnings
I am a director of H&H Classics Ltd (a classic car auctions company) of The Motor House, Appleton, Warrington WA4 4SN. I receive £1,000 a month for consultancy (about 2 hours a week) from March 2015
until further notice. (Registered 27 May 2015
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
Residential property in London: (i) and (ii). (Registered 13 February 2013
9. Family members employed and paid from parliamentary expenses
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from