To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport, what his Department's communications budget has been for each financial year from 2010-11 to 2014-15.
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, pursuant to the Answer of 7 August 2014 to Question 205237, what the cost to the public purse was of running and maintaining each residence formerly referred to as an official service residence provided by his Department to senior figures from the armed forces in 2012-13.
To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, what his Department's communications budget has been for each financial year from 2010-11 to 2014-15.
More of Kevan Jones’s recent appearances
Former Labour MP for North Durham
Entered House of Commons on 7 June 2001 — General election
Left Parliament on 30 March 2015 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Ministry of Defence
- Communities and Local Government
- Culture Media and Sport
- HMS Victory
- Army: Recruitment
- Alliance Medical
- Adam Werritty
- Ministers' Private Offices
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Armed Forces Bill Committee (17 Jan 2011 to 8 Mar 2011)
- Member, Administration Committee (2 Nov 2010 to 1 Jul 2013)
- Shadow Minister (Defence) (8 Oct 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Shadow Minister (Veterans) (12 May 2010 to 8 Oct 2010)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Ministry of Defence) (Veterans) (5 Oct 2008 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Armed Forces Bill Committee (19 Dec 2005 to 9 May 2006)
- Member, Administration Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 26 Jan 2009)
- Member, Draft Civil Contingencies Bill (Joint Committee) (10 Jul 2003 to 28 Nov 2003)
- Member, Defence Committee (16 Jul 2001 to 19 Jan 2009)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 48 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 328 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 71.99% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 31 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 90 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 796 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 30 Mar 2015.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments from ComRes
, 4 Millbank, London, SW1P 3JA:
Payment of £75, for participation in May-June 2014 Parliamentary Panel Survey. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 5 August 2014)
Payment of £75 for participation in July 2014 Parliamentary Panel Survey. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 9 October 2014)
12 February, 2015, payment of £75 for participation in November 2014 Parliamentary Panel Survey. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 19 February 2015)
Payment from Ipsos Mori, 79-81 Borough Road, London SE1 1FY:
Payment of £80 for participation in survey. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 9 October 2014)
Payment of £200 for participation in Winter 2014 Survey. Hours: 2 hrs. (Registered 6 January 2015)
I am an unremunerated director of the Prince Bishop Community Bank, a non-profit making credit union. I spend about an hour per month attending Board meetings. (Registered 5 October 2012)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from