I call Liz McInnes.
Order. May I just say that you are not a Front-Bench spokesperson—are you?
Exactly. I am trying to be helpful to you in terms of convention; I am not trying to be difficult. Normally, you would sit in a seat for a normal Member and speak from there.
More of Dai Havard's recent appearances
Labour MP for Merthyr Tydfil and Rhymney
Entered House of Commons on 7 June 2001 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- NHS: Procurement
- National Blood Service
- Mobile Phones
- Radio Frequencies: Licensing
- Multiple Myeloma
Currently held offices
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Defence Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Defence Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Regulatory Reform Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 14 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 2 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 64.20% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 80 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Dai Havard’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 82 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 24 Nov 2014.
(a) Address of donor: 128 Theobalds Road, London WC1X 8TN
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £3,000
(a) (Registered 9 April 2014)
6. Overseas visits
Address of donor: Grainger Suite, Dobson House, Regent Centre, Gosforth NE3 3PF
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): guidance, accommodation and subsistence (est value £815)
Destination of visit: Belgium and France
Date of visit: 3-6 July 2014
Purpose of visit: Study tour of military cemeteries and battlefields
(Registered 9 July 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from