Occasionally rebels against their party in their last parliament
How Ms Sue Doughty voted on key issues since 2001
- Voted for laws to stop climate changeDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against greater autonomy for schoolsDetails
- Voted very strongly for equal gay rightsDetails
- Voted strongly against Labour's anti-terrorism lawsDetails
- Voted very strongly for an investigation into the Iraq warDetails
- Voted very strongly for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted very strongly against a stricter asylum systemDetails
- Voted moderately against the hunting banDetails
- Voted for encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted very strongly against introducing foundation hospitalsDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against a smoking banDetails
- Voted moderately against introducing ID cardsDetails
More on their full record
To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs what assessment she has made of the likelihood of water shortages in 2005.
To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs what recent discussions she has had with water companies on the adequacy of future supplies; and if she will make a statement.
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs whether he has concluded his discussions with ministerial colleagues on the provision of written ministerial statements prior to and following all Council of Ministers' meetings to provide details of the meeting's agenda and its outcomes; and if he will make a statement.
More of Ms Sue Doughty's recent appearances
Former Liberal Democrat MP for Guildford
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Environmental Audit Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Shadow Minister (the Environment), Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (26 Jan 2004 to 1 Jun 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2005, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 72.63% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- 4 people are tracking this MP