This morning I had meetings with ministerial colleagues and others, and in addition to my duties in this House I shall have further such meetings later today.
My hon. Friend makes an important point. In the NHS in Wales, doctors, nurses and hospital staff are working round the clock to deliver good care, but they have been let down by the Welsh politicians in Cardiff who have cut the NHS. That is why the British Medical Association and Labour Members of Parliament have been calling for a public inquiry in Wales. Even before that, the OECD wants to...
Absolutely no answer to the question whether there should be a proper inquiry into the Welsh NHS. I will tell the right hon. Gentleman what is happening in the English NHS, for which this Government are responsible: 1.3 million more outpatients being treated; 6 million more outpatient appointments; 2,500 more nurses; and 8,000 more doctors. That is a record we can be proud of. Why? It is...
More of David Cameron's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Witney
Entered House of Commons on 7 June 2001 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Education and Skills
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Home Department
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Local Government: Bank Services
- Advocacy Groups
- Local Involvement Networks
Currently held offices
Other offices held in the past
- Leader of the Opposition (6 Dec 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Education, Education (20 May 2005 to 6 Dec 2005)
- Head of Policy Co-Ordination, Co-Ordination of Policy (17 Mar 2005 to 20 May 2005)
- Head of Policy Co-Ordination, Conservative Party (15 Jun 2004 to 17 Mar 2005)
- Member, Home Affairs Committee (to 12 Oct 2004)
- Shadow Minister, Local and Devolved Government Affairs (10 May 2004 to 6 Jul 2004)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 43 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 17.21% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 208 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 319 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on David Cameron’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 2946 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 13 Oct 2014.
5. Gifts, benefits and hospitality (UK
In my capacity as Leader of the Conservative Party, I have accepted Honorary Membership for life of the Carlton Club
Name of donor: Ellesborough Golf Club
Address of donor: Butlers Cross, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire HP17 OTZ
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: honorary membership of Ellesborough Golf Club; value £1,221 p/a.
Date of receipt of donation: June 2011
Date of acceptance of donation: 9 June 2011
Donor status: unincorporated association
(Registered 15 February 2012; updated 4 February 2013)
8. Land and Property
Residential property in London, from which rental income is received.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from