How Patsy Calton voted on key issues since 2001
- Voted very strongly for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted strongly for equal gay rightsDetails
- Has never voted on laws to stop climate changeDetails
- Voted very strongly for an investigation into the Iraq warDetails
- Has never voted on encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted very strongly against introducing foundation hospitalsDetails
- Voted moderately against introducing ID cardsDetails
- Voted strongly against a stricter asylum systemDetails
- Voted moderately for greater autonomy for schoolsDetails
- Voted moderately against Labour's anti-terrorism lawsDetails
- Voted for a smoking banDetails
- Voted very strongly for the hunting banDetails
More on their full record
To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs what recent discussions she has had with the Department for Transport on promoting sustainable energy sources.
Can the Secretary of State explain why, with worsening road traffic congestion in Greater Manchester, he has cancelled the procurement of Metrolink phase 3 from Manchester to Ashton-under-Lyne, Oldham, Rochdale and Manchester airport, so delaying investment in new light rail lines by at least two years, failed to find funding for the implementation of the south-east Manchester multi-modal...
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport what support his Department plans to give to light rail schemes.
More of Patsy Calton's recent appearances
Former Liberal Democrat MP for Cheadle
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Health), Health (13 Sep 2004 to 1 Jun 2005)
- Member, Health Committee (8 Sep 2004 to 12 Oct 2004)
- Member, Administration Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Shadow Minister (Health), Spokesperson On Older People (26 Jan 2004 to 13 Sep 2004)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2005, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 0.00% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation. (From Public Whip)
- 5 people are tracking this MP