Will the Secretary of State and his Department be working in the immediate future with voluntary organisations such as the Dorset Wildlife Trust and the Dorset Badger Vaccination Project, to ensure that we do something about this now?
What steps the Government are taking to help people who live in park homes to reduce their energy bills.
I thank the Minister for his reply, and it is heartening to hear that some progress has been made after the very many questions that I have asked on the subject. I know that he will agree that we are talking about some very vulnerable people who are terribly exposed to energy prices. There is an imperative to get better insulation. How widespread is the publicity about this help, and has he...
More of Annette Brooke's recent appearances
Liberal Democrat MP for Mid Dorset and North Poole
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Education and Skills
- Schools and Families
- Children: Day Care
- Departmental Detergents
- Children: Databases
- Mental Health
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Standards and Privileges (26 Jul 2010 to 7 Jan 2013)
- Shadow Children's Minister (8 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Children, Schools and Families Committee (7 Nov 2007 to 11 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister (Children, Young People and Families), Children, Schools and Families (5 Jul 2007 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (26 Apr 2006 to 29 Jan 2008)
- Children & the Family, Cross-Portfolio and Non-Portfolio Responsibilities (21 Mar 2006 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Member, Procedure Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 4 May 2006)
- Shadow Minister, Education & Skills (1 Jun 2005 to 21 Mar 2006)
- Member, Public Administration Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Other Whip (26 Jan 2004 to 1 Jun 2005)
- Home Affairs Spokesperson, Home Affairs (26 Jan 2004 to 1 Jun 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 62 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 55 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 71.68% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 16 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 89 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Annette Brooke’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 393 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Joint owner with my husband of Broadstone Minerals, a small retail and wholesale business dealing in rocks, minerals and gemstones. Address: Broadstone Minerals, 22 Upper Golf Links Road, Broadstone, Dorset, BH18 8BX.
Received £100 as my share of the profits. Hours: 8 hrs. (Registered 3 December 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.