To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what arrangements are in place for UK police forces to investigate criminal suspects in Northern Cyprus.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, on what dates officers in Staffordshire police force travelled to Northern Cyprus in connection with the investigation into John Anslow's escape from lawful custody; and which airport these officers flew (a) into and (b) out of on those visits.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what airports police officers investigating the escape of John Anslow used on their (a) outward and (b) inward bound flights to Cyprus in 2013.
More of Adrian Bailey's recent appearances
Labour MP for West Bromwich West
Entered House of Commons on 23 November 2000 — Byelection
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Trade and Industry
- Home Department
- Innovation and Skills
- Prescriptions: Fees and Charges
- Vocational Training
- Criminal Investigation: Cyprus
- Metals: Recycling
- General Practitioners
Currently held offices
- Member, National Security Strategy (Joint Committee)
- Member, Liaison Committee (Commons)
- Member, Business, Innovation and Skills Committee
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Committees on Arms Export Controls (formerly Quadripartite Committee) (7 Oct 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Business, Innovation and Skills Committee (7 Oct 2009 to 24 Nov 2009)
- Member, West Midlands Regional Select Committee (4 Mar 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- PPS (Rt Hon Bob Ainsworth, Minister of State), Ministry of Defence (16 Oct 2008 to 30 Dec 2008)
- Member, Committee on Arms Export Controls (18 Apr 2008 to 7 Oct 2009)
- Member, Business and Enterprise Committee (18 Apr 2008 to 7 Oct 2009)
- Member, European Scrutiny Committee (7 Nov 2007 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Committee (7 Nov 2007 to 18 Apr 2008)
- PPS (Rt Hon Bob Ainsworth, Minister of State), Ministry of Defence (28 Jun 2007 to 29 Sep 2008)
- PPS (Rt Hon Adam Ingram, Minister of State), Ministry of Defence (20 Nov 2006 to 28 Jun 2007)
- PPS (Rt Hon Hilary Armstrong, Minister of State (Cabinet)), Cabinet Office (8 May 2006 to 20 Nov 2006)
- PPS (Rt Hon John Hutton, Secretary of State), Department for Work and Pensions (before 10 Nov 2005 to 8 May 2006)
- Member, Unopposed Bills (Panel) Committee (1 Nov 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Unopposed Bills (Panel) Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Northern Ireland Affairs Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Draft Civil Contingencies Bill (Joint Committee) (to 11 Jun 2004)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 19 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 20 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 74.14% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 12 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 70 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Adrian Bailey’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 285 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from