To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, how many unclaimed funeral urns containing human ashes there are at each council owned crematorium in England.
To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills, how many students at schools in (a) Preston constituency and (b) each other constituency in Lancashire applied for higher education places in each of the last five years.
To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, how many alcohol treatment orders were ordered in each local justice area in the North West in (a) 2010, (b) 2011, (c) 2012 and (d) 2013.
More of Mark Hendrick's recent appearances
Labour MP for Preston
Entered House of Commons on 23 November 2000 — Byelection
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Home Department
- Communities and Local Government
- Food Banks
- Transport Services (Preston)
- Schools: Preston
Currently held offices
- Member, Foreign Affairs Committee
Other offices held in the past
- Opposition Assistant Whip (Commons) (8 Oct 2010 to 18 Mar 2013)
- Member, International Development Committee (20 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- PPS (Rt Hon Jack Straw, Lord Chancellor & Secretary of State), Ministry of Justice (30 Dec 2008 to unknown)
- PPS (Rt Hon Jack Straw, Lord Chancellor), Ministry of Justice (28 Jun 2007 to 27 Nov 2008)
- PPS (Rt Hon Margaret Beckett, Secretary of State), Foreign & Commonwealth Office (8 May 2006 to 28 Jun 2007)
- PPS (Rt Hon Margaret Beckett, Secretary of State), Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (before 10 Nov 2005 to 8 May 2006)
- Member, European Scrutiny Committee (to 14 Jun 2004)
- PPS (Rt Hon Margaret Beckett, Secretary of State), Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (to 11 Apr 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 20 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 156 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 65.59% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 6 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 122 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Mark Hendrick’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 192 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 27 Oct 2014.
6. Overseas visits
Name of donor: The Taipei Representative Office in the UK
Address of donor: 50 Grosvenor Gardens, London SW1W 0EB
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): the approximate amount includes accommodation £600, food £300 and return flights £2,400; total £3,300
Destination of visit: Taiwan
Date of visit: 26 July-2 August 2014
Purpose of visit: As part of the British-Taiwanese APPG
, to promote the understanding of Taiwan and strengthen UK-Taiwan relations.
(Registered 1 September 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from