To ask the Secretary of State for Defence pursuant to the answer of 8 March 2010, Official Report, column 19W, on Afghanistan: peacekeeping operations, what the average cost of (a) aviation and (b) vehicle fuel was (i) per litre and (ii) per imperial gallon in each such year.
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence what role the Scout vehicles will carry out in Afghanistan; and what the cost of each such vehicle will be on deployment in theatre.
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence what main weapons systems Scout vehicles will have on deployment in Afghanistan; which companies are the (a) manufacturers and (b) suppliers of the ammunition for the vehicle's main weapons systems; what the cost is per round of ammunition; and what estimate he has made of the lifespan of the barrel of the main weapon system per number of rounds fired.
More of Ann Winterton’s recent appearances
Former Conservative MP for Congleton
Entered House of Commons on 9 June 1983 — General election
Left Parliament on 12 April 2010 — did not stand for re-election
Changed party from Independent Conservative on 30 Mar 2004; from Conservative on 24 Feb 2004
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Deputy Prime Minister
- Armoured Fighting Vehicles
- Territorial Army
- Afghanistan: Peacekeeping Operations
- Foot and Mouth
Other offices held in the past
- Chairman, Crossrail Bill Committee (15 Nov 2007 to 22 Nov 2007)
- Member, Chairmen's Panel Committee (1 Nov 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Unopposed Bills (Panel) Committee (1 Nov 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Unopposed Bills (Panel) Committee (28 May 2004 to 11 Apr 2005)
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
- Chairman, Flood and Water Management Bill Committee (1 out of 10)
- Chairman, Equality Bill Committee (8 out of 20)
- Chairman, Crossrail Bill Committee (4 out of 4)
- Chairman, Local Transport Bill Committee (6 out of 10)
- Chairman, Greater London Authority Bill Committee (4 out of 9)
- Chairman, Mental Health Bill Committee (4 out of 12)
- Chairman, Terrorism (Northern Ireland) Bill Committee (1 out of 1)
- Chairman, Health Bill Committee (6 out of 12)
- Chairman, Transport (Wales) Bill Committee (0 out of 2)
- Chairman, NHS Redress Bill Committee (0 out of 3)
- Mental Capacity Bill Committee (12 out of 12)
- Animal Health Bill Committee (6 out of 6)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 70 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 78 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 67.00% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 10 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 35 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 366 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 12 Apr 2010.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments from BPRI, 24-28 Bloomsbury Way, London WC1A 2PX, for completing surveys:
£75 Hours: 1 hour. Payment donated to charity. (Registered 28 August 2009)
£75 Hours: 1 hour. Payment donated to charity. (Registered 30 November 2009)
7 April 2010, £75 payment donated to charity. Hours: 2 hrs. (Registered 8 April 2010)
ComRes, Four Millbank, London, SW1P 3JA
£50 for completing survey. Hours: Approx. 1hr. Payment donated to charity. (Registered 1 September 2009)
£75 for completing survey. Hours: 1.5hrs. Payment donated to charity. (Registered 1 September 2009)
£75 for completing survey. Hours: 1.5 hrs. Payment donated to charity. (Registered 11 January 2010)
18 March 2010, received £75 for completing a survey. Payment donated to charity. Hours: 2 hrs. (Registered 18 March 2010)
Ipsos Mori, 70-81 Borough Road, London SE1 1FY.
10 February 2010, received £150 for completing survey. Hours: 2 hrs. Fee donated to charity. (Registered 10 February 2010)
6. Overseas visits
4-8 May 2009, to Finland for discussion with Members of the Finnish Parliament. The cost of hospitality and all travel within Finland was borne by the Finnish Parliament. (My travel to Finland was funded by the House of Commons
.) (Registered 18 May 2009)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from