Hardly ever rebels against their party in their last parliament
How Mr Brian Wilson voted on key issues since 2001
- Voted moderately for introducing ID cardsDetails
- Voted very strongly for introducing foundation hospitalsDetails
- Voted against an investigation into the Iraq warDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted moderately against greater autonomy for schoolsDetails
- Voted moderately for Labour's anti-terrorism lawsDetails
- Has never voted on a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against equal gay rightsDetails
- Has never voted on a smoking banDetails
- Has never voted on a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted moderately for a stricter asylum systemDetails
- Voted moderately for the hunting banDetails
- Has never voted on laws to stop climate changeDetails
- Has never voted on encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
More on their full record
To ask the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry what discussions took place with the devolved Administrations prior to the ending of the newspaper registration scheme.
To ask the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry what the cost of the newspaper registration scheme was to the Royal Mail in each year since 2000; and what percentage of Royal Mail turnover in each year those figures represented.
To ask the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry what consultations took place between the Royal Mail and her Department on the abolition of the newspaper registration scheme; and what representations she made as a result.
More of Mr Brian Wilson's recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Cunninghame North
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Other offices held in the past
- Minister of State (Industry and Energy), Department of Trade and Industry (11 Jun 2001 to 13 Jun 2003)
- Minister of State, Foreign & Commonwealth Office (24 Jan 2001 to 11 Jun 2001)
- Minister for Education and Industry (lead Minister on Performance and Innovation Unit study on trade policy), Scottish Office (28 Jul 1999 to 24 Jan 2001)
- Minister of State, Department of Trade and Industry (28 Jul 1998 to 28 Jul 1999)
- Minister for Education and Industry, Scottish Office (5 May 1997 to 28 Jul 1998)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Responsiveness to messages sent via WriteToThem.com in 2005: Too little data for valid analysis.
- Has voted in 23.27% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- 0 people are tracking this MP