Occasionally rebels against their party in their last parliament
How Mr Brian White voted on key issues since 2001
- Voted very strongly for introducing foundation hospitalsDetails
- Has never voted on introducing ID cardsDetails
- Voted very strongly against an investigation into the Iraq warDetails
- Voted moderately against greater autonomy for schoolsDetails
- Voted moderately for Labour's anti-terrorism lawsDetails
- Voted for encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted very strongly for a stricter asylum systemDetails
- Voted very strongly for laws to stop climate changeDetails
- Voted moderately for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted moderately for a smoking banDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted strongly for equal gay rightsDetails
- Voted very strongly for the hunting banDetails
- Has never voted on a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
More on their full record
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department how many requests the UK Government have made to non-EU countries requesting that child pornography websites be removed from the internet; and on what legal basis.
The hon. Gentleman has just acknowledged that Britain leads the world in digital activities and technology, so how can he say that there has been no political leadership from the Government?
It can be done now.
More of Mr Brian White's recent appearances
Former Labour MP for North East Milton Keynes
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Public Administration Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Regulatory Reform Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Select Committee) (to 11 Apr 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2005, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 85.39% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- 3 people are tracking this MP