I refer the hon. Member to the reply given to the hon. Member for Newcastle upon Tyne North, Catherine McKinnell, on 13 October 2014 to Question UIN 208928.
The assessment of the gender impact of fees and charges for the new Child Maintenance Service was published in the Equality Impact Assessment for the Child Support Fees Regulations 2013. This is available at: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachm ent_data/file/220219/eia-child-support-fees.pdf.
The Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, my right hon. Friend the Member for Chingford and Woodford Green (Mr Duncan Smith), replied on the 25 March 2015.
More of Steve Webb’s recent appearances
Former Liberal Democrat MP for Thornbury and Yate
Entered the House of Commons on 1 May 1997 — General election
Left the House of Commons on 30 March 2015 — General election
Also represented Northavon
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Home Department
- Benefit Fraud
- Tax Credits
- Pension Credit
- Child Support Agency
Other offices held in the past
- The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions (13 May 2010 to 8 May 2015)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Work and Pensions (8 Jan 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change (7 Oct 2008 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (20 Dec 2007 to 7 Oct 2008)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Health (10 May 2005 to 10 Mar 2006)
- Member, Ecclesiastical Committee (Joint Committee) (31 Jan 2002 to 5 May 2005)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Work and Pensions (1 Jun 2001 to 1 Jun 2005)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Work and Pensions) (1 Jun 1997 to 1 Jun 2001)
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 19 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 80.95% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 92 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 97 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1275 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from