How Paul Truswell voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted very strongly against replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Source
Voted a mixture of for and against encouraging occupational pensions Source
Voted strongly for more EU integration Source
Voted moderately for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Source
Has never voted on increasing the rate of VAT Source
Voted strongly for removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords Source
See more votes Paul Truswell has made recently in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Paul Truswell quite often rebelled against their party in their last parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change when he expects the national policy statements on energy to come into effect.
To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government when he expects to publish the guidance to local authorities on National Policy Statements referred to by Baroness Andrews on 18 November 2008, Official Report, House of Lords, column 1019.
My right hon. Friend is talking about other ways for police forces and authorities to raise revenue. Did his Committee look at the possibility of giving police authorities greater powers to raise the full cost of policing major events such as music festivals and large sporting fixtures?
More of Paul Truswell's recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Pudsey
Entered House of Commons on 1 May 1997 — General election
Left Parliament on 12 April 2010 — did not stand for re-election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Education and Skills
- Trade and Industry
- Health Services (Leeds)
- Bus Services
- Housing Benefit
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 9 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 9 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 64.67% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 2 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 65 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 128 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from