Hardly ever rebels against their party in their last parliament
How Mr Gareth Thomas voted on key issues since 2001
- Voted very strongly against an investigation into the Iraq warDetails
- Voted strongly for equal gay rightsDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted moderately for introducing ID cardsDetails
- Voted moderately for a stricter asylum systemDetails
- Voted very strongly for laws to stop climate changeDetails
- Voted very strongly for Labour's anti-terrorism lawsDetails
- Voted very strongly for introducing foundation hospitalsDetails
- Has never voted on a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted moderately against the hunting banDetails
- Voted moderately against greater autonomy for schoolsDetails
- Voted for encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted moderately against a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against a smoking banDetails
More on their full record
Will the Minister give way?
Why are the Scottish regiments being treated more favourably, as Wales would see it, than the Welsh? Will the Minister respond to the specific point on what we consider the relegation of the old name, compared with what is happening in Scotland?
Before I open this debate on an important topical issue in Wales, it would be appropriate, as I hope all hon. Members agree, to pay tribute to those who lost their lives in the recent Hercules crash in Iraq, and to those men and women who have served this country in Iraq and other areas in recent times. I am grateful to have the opportunity to initiate this debate on Army restructuring in...
More of Mr Gareth Thomas's recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Clwyd West
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Other offices held in the past
- PPS (Rt Hon Paul Murphy, Secretary of State), Northern Ireland Office (to 11 Apr 2005)
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Responsiveness to messages sent via WriteToThem.com in 2006: Too little data for valid analysis.
- Has voted in 67.01% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- 0 people are tracking this MP