Occasionally rebels against their party in their last parliament
How Mr Teddy Taylor voted on key issues since 2001
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted moderately for a stricter asylum systemDetails
- Voted strongly against Labour's anti-terrorism lawsDetails
- Voted strongly against equal gay rightsDetails
- Voted moderately for an investigation into the Iraq warDetails
- Voted very strongly for laws to stop climate changeDetails
- Has never voted on a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted moderately for greater autonomy for schoolsDetails
- Voted against encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted strongly against introducing foundation hospitalsDetails
- Voted moderately against a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted very strongly for the hunting banDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against a smoking banDetails
- Voted moderately against introducing ID cardsDetails
More on their full record
What the latest estimate is of the UK balance of trade for 2004–05; and what the balance of trade with the EU was in the same period.
Is the Minister aware that, in the 34 years that have passed since I resigned from the Government—before she was born—over the decision to join the EU, which we were told would improve trade dramatically, I have been watching for that improvement? I was horrified when I phoned up the House of Commons Library this morning and was told that, in 2004, our deficit in trade in goods...
To ask the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry when she will reply to the letters from the hon. Member for Rochford and Southend, East dated 5 January 2005 and 25 July 2004 regarding a constituent, Mr. Christopher Yeomans.
More of Mr Teddy Taylor's recent appearances
Former Conservative MP for Rochford and Southend East
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2005, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 68.94% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- 1 person is tracking this MP