Occasionally rebels against their party in their last parliament
How Mr David Stewart voted on key issues since 2001
- Has never voted on a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted moderately for a stricter asylum systemDetails
- Voted for encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted strongly for introducing foundation hospitalsDetails
- Voted very strongly against an investigation into the Iraq warDetails
- Voted strongly for equal gay rightsDetails
- Voted very strongly against a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted very strongly for the hunting banDetails
- Voted very strongly for Labour's anti-terrorism lawsDetails
- Has never voted on a smoking banDetails
- Voted moderately for introducing ID cardsDetails
- Voted for laws to stop climate changeDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against greater autonomy for schoolsDetails
More on their full record
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what recent assessment he has made of the effectiveness of Chip and PIN cards in preventing credit card fraud.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what assessment he has made of current efforts to reduce internet based 'card-not-present' credit card fraud.
To ask the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry what recent discussions she has had with the Office of Fair Trading about the review of newspaper distribution regulations; and if she will make a statement.
More of Mr David Stewart's recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Inverness East, Nairn and Lochaber
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Other offices held in the past
- PPS (Rt Hon Alistair Darling, Secretary of State), Department for Transport (to 11 Apr 2005)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2005, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 68.62% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- 1 person is tracking this MP