Occasionally rebels against their party in their last parliament
How Ms Debra Shipley voted on key issues since 2001
- Voted moderately for Labour's anti-terrorism lawsDetails
- Voted moderately for the hunting banDetails
- Has never voted on introducing ID cardsDetails
- Voted moderately for a stricter asylum systemDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Has never voted on introducing foundation hospitalsDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against a smoking banDetails
- Has never voted on encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Has never voted on a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted for laws to stop climate changeDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against greater autonomy for schoolsDetails
- Voted strongly for equal gay rightsDetails
- Has never voted on a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted moderately against an investigation into the Iraq warDetails
More on their full record
To ask the Secretary of State for Education and Skills if she will set out, with statistical evidence relating as closely as possible to Stourbridge constituency, the effects on the constituency of changes to her Department's policies since 1997.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions if he will set out, with statistical evidence relating as closely as possible to Stourbridge constituency, the effects on the constituency of changes to his Department's policies since 1997.
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs what role the Government envisages for the UN Human Rights Norms for Business in clarifying the responsibilities of multinational corporations with regard to human rights.
More of Ms Debra Shipley's recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Stourbridge
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Culture, Media & Sport Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2005, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 41.17% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- 2 people are tracking this MP