The available information is in the table: Attendance a llowance - cases in payment in Na-h-Eileanan an I ar parliamentary constituency Quarter ending Number February 2007 880 May 2007 900 August 2007 930 November 2007 940 February 2008 960 May 2008 980 August 2008 1,030 November 2008 1,090 February 2009 1,090 May 2009 1,110 August 2009...
The information is in the table: Carer's a llowance - cases in payment in Na-h-Eileanan an I ar parliamentary constituency Quarter ending Number February 2007 200 May 2007 200 August 2007 200 November 2007 200 February 2008 200 May 2008 200 August 2008 200 November 2008 200 February 2009 200 May 2009 190 August 2009 190 Notes: 1....
DWP leads the Government's response to some of the biggest issues facing the country-welfare and pension reform-and is a key player in tackling child poverty(1). As the biggest delivery Department in the UK, DWP makes a difference to millions of people every day, helping them to lead safer, fairer and more rewarding lives that are free from poverty. We want to give people more choice and...
More of Jonathan R Shaw's recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Chatham and Aylesford
Entered House of Commons on 1 May 1997 — General election
Left Parliament on 12 April 2010 — General election (stood again)
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Education and Skills
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Trade and Industry
- Chatham Dockyard
- Waste Paper Exporters
- Rail Services (Kent)
Other offices held in the past
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Disabled People), Department for Work and Pensions (10 Jun 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Minister of State (Disabled People), Regional Affairs (10 Jun 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Disabled People; Minister for the South East), Department for Work and Pensions (9 Oct 2008 to 10 Jun 2009)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Disabled; Minister for the South East), Department for Work and Pensions (7 Oct 2008 to 9 Oct 2008)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Department for Work and Pensions (6 Oct 2008 to 7 Oct 2008)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Marine, Landscape and Rural Affairs) and Minister for the South East), Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (28 Sep 2007 to 6 Oct 2008)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (and Minister for the South East), Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (28 Jun 2007 to 28 Sep 2007)
- Assistant Whip (funded by HM Treasury) (8 May 2006 to 28 Jun 2007)
- PPS (Rt Hon Ruth Kelly, Secretary of State), Department for Education and Skills (before 10 Nov 2005 to 8 May 2006)
- Member, Draft Children (Contact) and Adoption Bill (Joint Committee) (10 Feb 2005 to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Education & Skills Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 15 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 83.93% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 22 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 249 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.