How Adrian Sanders voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted strongly for increasing the rate of VATDetails
- Voted moderately for a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Voted strongly for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted strongly for removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
- Voted moderately for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted moderately against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Adrian Sanders quite often rebelled against their party in this parliament
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Received payment of £75. Hours: 45 mins. Fee donated to charity. (Registered 16 September 2013)
Received payment of £75. Hours: 45 mins. Fee donated to charity. (Registered 26 November 2013)
Received payment of £75. Hours: 45 mins. Fee donated to charity. (Registered 22 January 2014)
Received payment of £75. Hours: 45 mins. Fee donated to charity. (Registered 13 March 2014)
Received payment of £75. Hours: 45 mins. Fee donated to charity. (Registered 12 May 2014)
Payment of £80 from YouGov
, 50 Featherstone Street, London EC1Y 8RT, for completing opinion poll. Hours: 50 mins. (Registered 20 November 2013)
Payments from Ipsos Mori, 79-81 Borough Road, London, SE1 1FY, for completing opinion polls:
Received payment of £200. Hours: 1 hr 5 mins.
Fee donated to my constituency
party. (Registered 29 January 2014)
6. Overseas visits
Address of donor: 166 Chaussée de la Hulpe, B-1170 Brussels, Belgium
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): air fare, hotel accommodation and congress registration, to a total of approx £3,000
Date of visit: 30 November to 4 December 2013
Purpose of visit: to attend and speak at the Global Parliamentary Forum for Diabetes on 1 and 2 December, and to attend and speak at the International Diabetes Congress on 3 and 4 December 2013
(Registered 17 December 2013)
8. Land and Property
Residential property in Paignton, from which rental income is derived.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register