To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what the average remuneration for (a) part-time and (b) full-time GPs in each clinical commissioning group area was in the last three years.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what the average distance travelled for an out-of-hours GP appointment was in (a) Suffolk, (b) Bedfordshire, (c) Cambridgeshire, (d) Essex, (e) Hertfordshire and (f) Norfolk in each of the last 10 years; and what the average waiting time for an out-of-hours GP appointment was in (i) Suffolk, (ii) Bedfordshire, (iii) Cambridgeshire, (iv) Essex, (v)...
To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office, how many instances of vandalism were reported in each police force area in England and Wales in each year since 2005.
More of David Ruffley's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Bury St Edmunds
Entered House of Commons on 1 May 1997 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Work and Pensions
- Incapacity Benefit
- Benefit Fraud
- Police: Manpower
Currently held offices
- Member, Treasury Committee
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Draft Financial Services Bill (Joint Committee) (18 Jul 2011 to 13 Dec 2011)
- - Shadow Minister, Home Affairs (27 Jul 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister, Home Affairs (6 Jul 2007 to 27 Jul 2009)
- Shadow Minister, Work & Pensions (16 Dec 2005 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Member, Treasury Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 14 Feb 2006)
- Whip, Whips (17 Mar 2005 to 16 Dec 2005)
- Assistant Chief Whip, Whips (10 May 2004 to 17 Mar 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 16 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 63 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 70.16% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 15 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 87 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on David Ruffley’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 291 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 24 Nov 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Fees from YouGov
, 50 Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y 8RT:
Received £80 for survey, October 2013. Hours: 25 mins. (Registered 28 May 2014)
Received £80 for survey, November 2013. Hours: 25 mins. (Registered 28 May 2014)
Received £80 for survey, May 2014. Hours: 25 mins. (Registered 9 June 2014)
Fees from Ipsos MORI
, 79-81 Borough Road, London, SE1 1FY for interview surveys:
Received £200, January 2014. Hours: 40 mins. (Registered 28 May 2014)
Fees from ComRes
, 4 Millbank, London, SW1P 3JA for completing surveys:
Received £75 for October 2013 Parliamentary Panel Survey. Hours: 25 mins. (Registered 28 May 2014)
Received £75 for November 2013 Parliamentary Panel Survey. Hours: 25 mins. (Registered 28 May 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from