To ask the Secretary of State for Health how many patients who were referred by GPs for tests for suspected cancers at (a) Lewisham Hospital, (b) Queen Elizabeth Hospital Woolwich, (c) Guys and St Thomas' Hospital and (d) Kings College Hospital were not seen within six weeks of referral in the last six months.
We might all support the hon. Gentleman and think this is a great way forward, but somebody has to provide the finance. It is impossible to build a new school and employ new teachers, in whatever way that is done, if the finance is not available from his Government.
The hon. Gentleman is generous in giving way again—
More of Joan Ruddock's recent appearances
Labour MP for Lewisham, Deptford
Entered House of Commons on 11 June 1987 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- International Development
- Home Department
- GM Crops
- Departments: Equal Opportunities
Other offices held in the past
- Minister of State, Department of Energy and Climate Change (13 Oct 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Minister of State, Department for Energy and Climate Change (10 Jun 2009 to 13 Oct 2009)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Department for Energy and Climate Change (6 Oct 2008 to 10 Jun 2009)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (28 Jun 2007 to 6 Oct 2008)
- Member, International Development Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 7 Nov 2007)
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Modernisation of the House of Commons Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Women), Department of Social Security (11 Jun 1997 to 28 Jul 1998)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 11 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 4 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 72.95% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 8 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 192 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Joan Ruddock’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 711 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from