How Laurence Robertson voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly for reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted very strongly for greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted moderately against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
- Voted strongly for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted strongly against a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted very strongly for increasing the rate of VATDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Laurence Robertson sometimes rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Justice whether police reports to coroners' inquests are available to the connected parties; what the cost is of supplying such reports; and if he will make a statement.
Given that the security situation in Northern Ireland is still difficult, is my right hon. Friend confident that the police will still be able to recruit enough officers immediately to replace those who are retiring from the force?
To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs pursuant to the answer of 26 February 2014, Official Report, column 558W, on land drainage, what funding will be made available to SuDS Approving Bodies to enable them to maintain balancing tanks and sustainable urban drainage systems; who will be responsible for providing that funding; and if he will make a statement.
More of Laurence Robertson's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Tewkesbury
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Home Department
- RAF Innsworth
- Bovine TB
- Smart Card Technology
- Departmental Energy Use
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister, Northern Ireland (20 May 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister, Economic Affairs (10 May 2004 to 20 May 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 39 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 121 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 76.56% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 16 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 90 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Laurence Robertson’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 367 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
19 December 2013 £80 received from YouGov, 50 Featherstone Street, London EC1Y 8RT for completing a survey. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 24 February 2014)
15 January 2014, £75 received from ComRes, Four Millbank, London SW1P 3JA for completing a survey. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 24 February 2014)
Position on the Advisory Board of Veolia Environmental Services, 210 Pentonville Rd, London N1 9JY
from 1 June 2013. (£5,001–£10,000)
. Expected annual remuneration of £6,000, plus £1,000 for each meeting of the Advisory Board; a total of £9,000-£10,000 p.a.. Expected commitment of about 60 hrs a year. (Registered 25 February 2014)
7 February 2014, received £5,000. Hours: approximately 24 hrs. (Registered 25 February 2014)
8. Land and Property
Flat in London from which rental income is received. (Registered 24 February 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.