Order. I remind Members that about 37 Back Benchers want to speak in three debates that must finish at 10 o’clock, and we must also take the Front-Bench speakers and the proposers. We need interventions to be short, pithy and to the point, and Members must be disciplined if everybody who wishes to speak is to be able to do so. Time is of the essence.
Order. Short means not many words. A large number of Members are waiting to speak. The hon. Member for Thurrock (Jackie Doyle-Price) has now been on her feet for 17 minutes. This is going to be a severely curtailed debate and Members will get only a minute or two unless we can start making some progress. Remember that interventions must be short if there are to be any more. I wonder whether...
More of Dawn Primarolo's recent appearances
Labour MP for Bristol South
Entered House of Commons on 11 June 1987 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Prescriptions: Fees and Charges
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Children, Young People and Families) (13 May 2010 to 8 Jun 2010)
- Minister of State (Children, Young People and Families), Department for Children, Schools and Families (23 Mar 2010 to 11 May 2010)
- Minister of State, Department for Children, Schools and Families (10 Jun 2009 to 23 Mar 2010)
- Minister of State (Public Health), Department of Health (13 Jul 2007 to 10 Jun 2009)
- Minister of State, Department of Health (28 Jun 2007 to 13 Jul 2007)
- Member, Tax Law Rewrite Bills (Joint Committee) (to 21 Dec 2004)
- Paymaster General, HM Treasury (4 Jan 1999 to 28 Jun 2007)
- Financial Secretary, HM Treasury (5 May 1997 to 4 Jan 1999)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 133 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 0.09% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 41 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 104 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Dawn Primarolo’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1257 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.