Occasionally rebels against their party in their last parliament
How Mr Richard Page voted on key issues since 2001
- Voted a mixture of for and against a smoking banDetails
- Has never voted on a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted moderately against a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted strongly against introducing foundation hospitalsDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against laws to stop climate changeDetails
- Voted very strongly against the hunting banDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted against encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted moderately against Labour's anti-terrorism lawsDetails
- Voted moderately for greater autonomy for schoolsDetails
- Voted very strongly for an investigation into the Iraq warDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against introducing ID cardsDetails
- Voted moderately for a stricter asylum systemDetails
- Voted moderately against equal gay rightsDetails
More on their full record
To ask the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry what the ratio was of officials employed in her Department to people employed in manufacturing in the UK in (a) 1998 and (b) 2004.
To ask the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry how many biomass power plants have been built in England under the Renewables Obligation Order 2002.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health what steps have been taken to address the shortcomings in the management of the Paddington Health Campus Project identified in the National Audit Office, Treasury and Department of Health Review of September 2004.
More of Mr Richard Page's recent appearances
Former Conservative MP for South West Hertfordshire
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Office of the Deputy Prime Minister: Housing, Planning, Local Government and the Regions Committee (25 Jan 2005 to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Urban Affairs Sub-committee Committee (25 Jan 2005 to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Draft Gambling Bill (Joint Committee) (to 21 Sep 2004)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2005, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 63.08% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- 1 person is tracking this MP