How Bill Olner voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly for replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted very strongly against increasing the rate of VATDetails
- Voted very strongly for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted very strongly for encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted very strongly against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted strongly for removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Bill Olner hardly ever rebelled against their party in their last parliament
One Mr. O'Brien is younger than me and one is older than me.
Order. I remind hon. Members that we are talking about disability policy after the economic downturn.
Will my right hon. Friend be partnering some of the drug companies, which hold an important key in respect of speedily rolling out anti-malarial vaccines to the population? This is not rocket science. There are some cheap vaccines out there, and the drug companies ought to be playing a fuller role than they are at present.
More of Bill Olner's recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Nuneaton
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Enterprise and Regulatory Reform
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Deputy Prime Minister
- EU (Public Information)
- Satellite Dishes
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Communities and Local Government Committee (28 Jun 2006 to 10 Mar 2009)
- Member, Chairmen's Panel Committee (1 Nov 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Office of the Deputy Prime Minister: Housing, Planning, Local Government and the Regions Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 28 Jun 2006)
- Member, Chairmen's Panel Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Foreign Affairs Committee (to 11 Apr 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 14 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 82.22% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 7 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 59 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 65 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.