The information is not available in the format requested. However, capital expenditure on buildings and dwellings for the East Lancashire Hospitals Trust (which includes Burnley General Hospital) for the years 2002-03 to 2008-09 is shown in the following table: £000 Tangible fixed assets-Purchased additions Buildings excluding dwellings Dwellings 2008-09 5,472 141...
The data requested are not available in the format required. However, information on the number of general practitioners (GPs) (excluding retainers and registrars) between 2002-09 at Stockport Primary Care Trust (PCT) and Tameside and Glossop PCT is shown in the following table: 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Stockport PCT 170 177 182 186 190 195 195 ...
The Government have put in place a programme of national health service investment and reform since 1997 to improve service delivery in all parts of the United Kingdom. 93 per cent. of people nationally now rate the NHS as good or excellent. The NHS Constitution contains 25 rights and 14 pledges for patients and the public including new rights to be treated within 18-weeks, or be seen by a...
More of Mike O'Brien's recent appearances
Former Labour MP for North Warwickshire
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Council Borrowing
- Anti-crime Agencies
- Prescription Charges
- Historic Environment
Other offices held in the past
- Minister of State (Health Services), Department of Health (10 Jun 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Minister of State, Department for Energy and Climate Change (6 Oct 2008 to 10 Jun 2009)
- Minister of State (Pension Reform), Department for Work and Pensions (13 Jul 2007 to 6 Oct 2008)
- Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions (28 Jun 2007 to 13 Jul 2007)
- Solicitor General, Law Officers' Department (11 May 2005 to 28 Jun 2007)
- Minister of State (Energy & e-Commerce), Department of Trade and Industry (4 Nov 2004 to 11 May 2005)
- Minister of State, Department of Trade and Industry (10 Sep 2004 to 4 Nov 2004)
- Minister of State (Trade), Foreign & Commonwealth Office (13 Jun 2003 to 10 Sep 2004)
- Minister of State (Trade), Department of Trade and Industry (13 Jun 2003 to 10 Sep 2004)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Foreign & Commonwealth Office (29 May 2002 to 13 Jun 2003)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Home Office (5 May 1997 to 11 Jun 2001)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 31 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 80.67% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 36 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 62 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1145 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.