MyCSP took on responsibility for the administration of the pensioner payroll from the previous supplier in September 2014 and inherited an unexpectedly large backlog of work, as well as long-standing legacy problems. This caused a temporary dip in performance and some pension payments have been delayed as a result. Cabinet Office is working to support MyCSP. They plan to clear the high...
As was the case under previous administrations details of internal discussions are not normally disclosed.
Pre-election purdah will begin on 30 March 2015.
More of Francis Maude's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Horsham
Entered House of Commons on 9 June 1983 — General election
Also represented North Warwickshire
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Duchy of Lancaster
- Cabinet Office
- Home Department
- Trade Unions
- Departmental Manpower
- Political Parties: Finance
- Economic and Monetary Union
- Departmental Aviation
Currently held offices
- The Minister for the Cabinet Office and Paymaster General
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister for the Cabinet Office (Also Shadow Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster), Cabinet Office (27 Jul 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister for the Cabinet Office and Shadow Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, Cabinet Office (6 Jan 2009 to 27 Jul 2009)
- Shadow Minister for the Cabinet Office & Shadow Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, Cabinet Office (6 Jul 2007 to 6 Jan 2009)
- Chairman of the Party, Conservative Party (20 May 2005 to 6 Jul 2007)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 8 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 57.49% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 4 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 112 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Francis Maude’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 856 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 6 Jan 2015.
(a) Name of donor: Horsham Parliamentary Dining Club
(a) Address of donor: Church House, West Grinstead, W Sussex RH13 8LR
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £2,500
(a) Donor status: members’ association
(a) (Registered 8 January 2014)
8. Land and Property
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from